Friday, 14 December 2012

Q4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


Planning and research:
For planning and research the use of media products was more basic

I used Youtube to analyse three trailers in terms of genre, narrative and media language, in order to learn more about making a successful one.


I made a powerpoint presentation on Thriller genre and used Scribd to upload it. This helped me bring together ideas on what a thriller film would include.

We researched personality disorder, so our film details are more realistic.

I made another powerpoint presentation to pitch «Best Friends For Life» where I put the synopsis of the film, inspiration ideas, ideas for the trailer and for poster and magazine.

I handed out printed audience response papers to see the response for the film/trailer idea. The audience were interested in the split personality and dilemma, but they wanted the film to be different to the «Roommate».

I took pictures with a digital camera of setting and props, so I know what will be used and where the filming will be.

Our group presented a story board and a shot list, so we have a rough idea of what the trailer will look like.

Finally we planned the dates for filming in different locations and editing, so we are organized and finish on time.
ALL OF THIS CAN BE EVALUATED IN MY EARLIER BLOG POSTS, AS THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment