Friday, 14 December 2012

Q4 How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


My evaluation had to be creative and use Media in it, rather than only text.
I typed up answers to the questions.
I included images  of different working stages of making the trailer, poster and magazine cover to give more evidence of what I did.
I also used Youtube videos to show different inspirations for my trailer and sounds to show what I have chosen for my trailer.
I used social media Facebook for feedback and we created a page for our film.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BEST-Friends-for-LIFE/308147595957420


I uploaded everything to my blog and divided it into questions. Some had more posts, because they needed more detail.

I wanted my evaluation to have a lot of information, but at the same time look creative so it is interesting to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment